2. Print, complete and fax this PDF Form to us at 1-800-675-4916.
3. Want to talk to an expert? Call us at 913-938-8097 (Canadian customers, please call 800-361-7526) to discuss modifications.
Note: - a sketch of the changes or the website floor plan marked up to reflect changes is a great way to convey the modifications in addition to a written list.
We Work Fast!
When you submit your ReDesign request, a designer will contact you within 24 business hours with a quote.
You can have your plan redesigned in as little as 14 - 21 days!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Start today planning for tomorrow!
Cost To Build
Cost to Build Estimate
We are sorry, but an estimated cost build is not available for this particular plan.
Previous Q & A
Previous Questions and Answers
Q:For plan 72793 can you give me a cost for cad drawings that my architect can use as is on one lot and change to a 3 bedroom duplex (3 on each unit) on a lot still holding 50 foot width but deeper,
Please advise as to price and what the drawings come with.
A:The CAD fle price should be on the web site. I send CAD files out in Autocad DWG format. Archicad 20 is also available.
• Cover sheet – General notes, structural notes, joist and rafter tables, abbreviations, and energy guidelines. Most plans have a rendering of the elevation.
• Foundation Plan – A crawl type foundation is standard, but an alternate slab foundation can be included. Some plans have a basement foundation available.
• Floor Plan(s) – Floor and roof plan(s) and showing all dimensions, joist/rafter directions, cabinets, window and door sizes, etc.
• Exterior Elevations – All elevations drawn at 1/4?=1'-0?.
• Electrical Plans – All electrical located on separate drawings.
• Schedules – Door and window schedules.
• Building section(s) – Section through the building showing stairs, vertical dimensioning, and structural information.
• Details – Various details describing foundation, wall, column details, roof assemblies, porch and deck details… etc.
• Cabinet Elevations – Kitchen cabinet elevations @ 3/8?=1'-0?
• Roof Plan – Roof plan at 1/8?=1'-0?
• Alternate Slab Foundation – If requested an alternate slab plan can be included
Date Posted: 18-Sep-19
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask A Question
Ask the Designer
Got a question about this plan? Ask The Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Modifications tab above.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing thier plans with us, please click here
Have any Questions? Our Sales Staff is able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. Call 1-800-482-0464 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-361-7526 (Canadian customers). If you prefer to order online click the button below.