1. Cover Page (A-1) - Front Elevation of House, Sheet Index, General Notes
2. Plumbing Plan (A-2) - (**Our plans do not show an actual foundation plan with slab thickness and structural reinforcement due to the fact that the plans need to be engineered according to the local codes where the house is going to be built.)
Basic slab or stemwall foundation layout, Exterior dimensions, Dimensions to plumbing fixtures, General Notes
3. Note Plan (A-3) - Floor plan, General notes, Basic window and door schedules
4. Dimension Plan (A-4) - Interior dimensions of plan, Exterior dimensions of plan
5. Elevations (A-5) - 4 Elevations of house (Front, Rear, Left and Right), General call outs, Roof pitch, Truss bearing heights, General notes, Details (where applicable)
6. Roof Plan (A-6) - Floor plans with a general roof design layout, Overhang dimensions, Truss bearing heights, beam slopes, and beam height changes, General notes
7. Sections Page (A-7) - General wall sections, Misc. details (stairs, tie beam, window and door buck details)
8. Electrical Plan (E-1) - General layout of switches, outlets and wiring, General television, and phone jack locations, General notes
Want to make changes?
Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup. View a LIVE Sample Cost Report.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
* Limit one $19.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Available for U.S. only.
Previous Q & A
Previous Questions and Answers
Q:Can we have an open beam ceiling in the family,dining and kitchen area Assume a fireplace is not an issue Thanks. Gordon
A:Yes, you can do a beam ceiling in these rooms. I would consider straightening the sliding doors on the great room and master suite.
Date Posted: 27-Mar-17
Q:What are the foundation choices for this home and can it be built on a slab.
A:Yes this house can be built on a slab! One thing that will need to be figured is the A/C and Heating system, meaning a location within the the house to put the air handler. This could be in the attic or a closet. Thanks
Date Posted: 29-Jan-13
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing their plans with us, please fill out this form