2. Print, complete and fax this PDF Form to us at 1-800-675-4916.
3. Want to talk to an expert? Call us at 913-938-8097 (Canadian customers, please call 800-361-7526) to discuss modifications.
Note: - a sketch of the changes or the website floor plan marked up to reflect changes is a great way to convey the modifications in addition to a written list.
We Work Fast!
When you submit your ReDesign request, a designer will contact you within 24 business hours with a quote.
You can have your plan redesigned in as little as 14 - 21 days!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Start today planning for tomorrow!
Cost To Build
Cost to Build Estimate
We are sorry, but an estimated cost build is not available for this particular plan.
Previous Q & A
Previous Questions and Answers
Q:If built on a crawlspace, is fire separation necessary? If so, will the plans include the specifications?
A:Yes, we use a fire shaft wall with details, thanks
Date Posted: 14-Oct-20
Q:Where is the central heating and air unit located on the plans?
A:If you are talking about using a slab foundation, we locate the unit in the hall closet near bedroom #2.
Date Posted: 08-Jan-20
Q:What version of CAD file do you use?
A:AutoCad Lite, 2006 release
Date Posted: 28-Jun-19
Q:Do you offer these plans in concrete block?
A:Hey, we do not offer this option, we have the plan in Siding and Brick Veneer.
Date Posted: 24-Jun-19
Q:I have a few questions regarding the above plan.
1. Where is there a linen closet.
2. What is the area by the second bedroom by the closet that is X out.
3. Can the plans be altered to allow for 2x6 construction
4 Does the plans show all electrical and plumbing.
5. If we build this on a basement does the stairs down by the wall in the living room
6. Where can the kitchen table and chairs go as there no room in the Kitchen.
7. Do you have plans for a little bit bigger than this one.
Thanks for your info regarding the above.
A:Hey, here you go,
1. If you build with a basement foundation you can use the air return area for a linen closet.
2. The air return is marked with an X
3. We can redesign the house with 2X6 walls, we typically stretch to the outside.
4. The electrical outlets and fixtures are shown on the floor plan. The plumbing fixtures are shown on the floor plan.
5. The basement stairs are located between the kitchen and living room
6. The kitchen/dining area is 11’ X 11’ 6”
7. We don't have a bigger version, but please call if you would like a modification quote.
Date Posted: 09-Apr-18
Q:If i order the pdf, is there a time limit to building?
A:No not on our end but if you wait too long the code the plans are drawn to could change.
Date Posted: 01-Mar-13
Q:if the house is to be built on a basement foundation, where in the plans would you have the stairs? MARIE
A:Hey Marie, the stairs are located between the living area and the dining/kitchen area. If you have more questions let us know.
Date Posted: 22-Jun-10
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing their plans with us, please fill out this form