An upper level guest suite with its own private covered balcony might make out-of-town guests hesitant to leave. On the main floor, the foyer opens to beautifully configured dining area and parlor, defined by columns and rich ceiling details. The nearby kitchen encourages entertaining as it flows freely with the dinette and gathering room. To the rear of the home a private study provides a secluded sanctuary for work at home. Privacy is also afforded to the bedrooms, with secondary quarters separated from the master. The master suite exudes luxury with spacious his and her walk-in closets, his and her vanities, soaking tub, and a beautifully showcased walk-in shower. A covered lanai wraps the rear of the home and is accessed by the main living areas and master bedroom.
3341 Total Living Area 2999 Main Level 342 Upper Level 3 Bedrooms 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Baths 3 Car Garage 65' W x 108' D
1. Cover Page (A-1) - Front Elevation of House, Sheet Index, General Notes
2. Plumbing Plan (A-2) - (**Our plans do not show an actual foundation plan with slab thickness and structural reinforcement due to the fact that the plans need to be engineered according to the local codes where the house is going to be built.)
Basic slab or stemwall foundation layout, Exterior dimensions, Dimensions to plumbing fixtures, General Notes
3. Note Plan (A-3) - Floor plan, General notes, Basic window and door schedules
4. Dimension Plan (A-4) - Interior dimensions of plan, Exterior dimensions of plan
5. Elevations (A-5) - 4 Elevations of house (Front, Rear, Left and Right), General call outs, Roof pitch, Truss bearing heights, General notes, Details (where applicable)
6. Roof Plan (A-6) - Floor plans with a general roof design layout, Overhang dimensions, Truss bearing heights, beam slopes, and beam height changes, General notes
7. Sections Page (A-7) - General wall sections, Misc. details (stairs, tie beam, window and door buck details)
8. Electrical Plan (E-1) - General layout of switches, outlets and wiring, General television, and phone jack locations, General notes
Want to make changes?
Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup. View a LIVE Sample Cost Report.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
* Limit one $29.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Available for U.S. only.
Previous Q & A
Previous Questions and Answers
Q:Have an upslope lot, with frontal walk out basement, would this plan work for me? Have the lot boundried picture i could send you
A:I will need a cad file for the lot unless it is a square or rectangular shape. Also need to know front, rear and sides building setbacks. If you would like you can send me what you have and I'll see if we can work with it. Thanks for your interest!
Date Posted: 13-Mar-17
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing their plans with us, please fill out this form