• A contemporary design with modern updates makes this unique style an eye-catcher in any neighborhood.
• Two-story ceilings greet you at the entry and draw you into the great room where they continue through to the back of the home.
• Plenty of natural light warms the living space through a two-story wall of windows in the great room.
• An open concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining, sun and great rooms to create a spacious living area.
• The master suite is located to the right of the entry and includes a step ceiling in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet and private bath with Jacuzzi tub.
• Two additional bedrooms, each with private bath, are found on the second level along with a loft.
• A four-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
|Total Living Area:||2950 sq ft|
|Main Living Area:||2088 sq ft|
|Upper Living Area:||862 sq ft|
|Garage Area:||1280 sq ft|
Crawlspace - * $335.00
Slab - * $335.00
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Max Ridge Height:||26'6" from Front Door Floor Level|
|Primary Roof Pitch:||4:12|
|Roof Load:||47 psf|
|Porch:||471 sq ft|
|1st Floor Master:||Yes|
|Main Ceiling Height:||10'0"|
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
A: Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
A: The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Have any Questions? Please Call 800-482-0464 and our Sales Staff will be able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. If you prefer to order online click the button below.Add to cart