• Graceful double columns adorn the porch on this Craftsman style two-story home.
• A two-story entry greets you as you enter the home and draws you into the great room directly ahead where they continue through the living space.
• Columns define the living area from the hallway and lead you through the open concept floor plan.
• The kitchen is sure to please with its center island that overlooks the great room and dining room.
• A spacious walk-in pantry is located just off the kitchen.
• The main floor master suite is found on the left back corner of the home and includes a walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and easy access to the laundry.
• A mother-in-law’s suite is found just in front of the master suite and includes a walk-in closet with private bath.
• Three additional bedrooms, all with walk-in closets, are found on the second floor. Two of the three bedrooms also enjoy private bathrooms.
• A four-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
|Total Living Area:||4431 sq ft|
|Main Living Area:||2931 sq ft|
|Upper Living Area:||1500 sq ft|
|Garage Area:||1537 sq ft|
Crawlspace - * $335.00
Slab - * $335.00
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Max Ridge Height:||34'7" from Front Door Floor Level|
|Primary Roof Pitch:||10:12|
|Roof Load:||47 psf|
|Porch:||166 sq ft|
|Formal Dining Room:||Yes|
|2nd Floor Laundry:||Yes|
|1st Floor Master:||Yes|
|Main Ceiling Height:||10'0"|
|Upper Ceiling Height:||9'0"|
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
A: Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
A: The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Have any Questions? Please Call 800-482-0464 and our Sales Staff will be able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. If you prefer to order online click the button below.Add to cart