• Stone and brick define the entire exterior of this traditional two-story home.
• A two-story entry with a curved staircase will impress you as you enter the home.
• A large living space big enough to entertain, is created by combining the kitchen, nook and sunroom.
• A formal den with coffered ceilings and double French doors is found just off the entry to the right.
• The main floor master features a step ceiling in the bedroom, spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
• Three additional bedrooms, each with private bath and walk-in closet are found on the second level.
• A large bonus room lies over the garage and is perfect for a playroom for the kids.
• A three-stall, split-load garage with extra storage is sure to please dad.
|Total Living Area:||4540 sq ft|
|Lower Living Area:||3258 sq ft|
|Main Living Area:||1282 sq ft|
|Bonus Area:||612 sq ft|
|Garage Area:||1792 sq ft|
Crawlspace - * $335.00
Slab - * $335.00
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Max Ridge Height:||35'8" from Front Door Floor Level|
|Primary Roof Pitch:||10:12|
|Roof Load:||47 psf|
|Porch:||531 sq ft|
|Formal Dining Room:||Yes|
|1st Floor Master:||Yes|
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
A: Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
A: The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Have any Questions? Please Call 800-482-0464 and our Sales Staff will be able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. If you prefer to order online click the button below.Add to cart