• A spacious courtyard defines the character of this traditional ranch home.
• 12’ ceilings greet you as you enter and carry through to the great room found directly ahead.
• A den is found to the left of the entry and features double French doors. This room can also double as a third bedroom.
• The open concept floor plan includes a kitchen with prep island and breakfast bar that overlooks a sitting room, dining room and enjoys site lines to the adjacent great room.
• The sunroom off the dining area is perfect for an indoor hot tub.
• The second bedroom is tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
• The master suite is mom’s dream with private sitting area, massive walk-in closet with center island and Jacuzzi tub.
• A four-stall, split-load garage completes the home
|Total Living Area:||4373 sq ft|
|Main Living Area:||4373 sq ft|
|Garage Area:||1588 sq ft|
Crawlspace - * $335.00
Slab - * $335.00
|Number of Stories:||1|
|Max Ridge Height:||30'6" from Front Door Floor Level|
|Primary Roof Pitch:||10:12|
|Roof Load:||47 psf|
|Porch:||187 sq ft|
|Formal Dining Room:||Yes|
|1st Floor Master:||Yes|
|Main Ceiling Height:||10'0"|
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
A: Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
A: The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Have any Questions? Please Call 800-482-0464 and our Sales Staff will be able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. If you prefer to order online click the button below.Add to cart