• A contemporary design with modern updates makes this unique style an eye-catcher in any neighborhood.
• Two-story ceilings greet you at the entry and draw you into the great room where they continue through to the back of the home.
• Plenty of natural light warms the living space through a two-story wall of windows in the great room.
• An open concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining, sun and great rooms to create a spacious living area.
• The master suite is located to the right of the entry and includes a step ceiling in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet and private bath with Jacuzzi tub.
• Two additional bedrooms, each with private bath, are found on the second level along with a loft.
• A four-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
2950 Total Living Area 2088 Main Level 862 Upper Level 3 Bedrooms 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Baths 8 Car Garage 82'8" W x 63'4" D
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup. View a LIVE Sample Cost Report.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
* Limit one $29.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Available for U.S. only.
Previous Q & A
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing their plans with us, please fill out this form