This three-bedroom “country transitional” design offers plenty of features that provide many of the practical and aesthetic ingredients for pleasant living. It.s up to you to supply the love, commitment, and attention to your family that will surely make your home a fulfilling sanctuary:
• A porch welcomes guests and shelters the front entry, which is accented with a transom window
• Open layout of the main living areas includes a family room with a fireplace, a dining room with a French door to a covered patio, and a kitchen with a pantry and elevated bar
• Split bedroom design has the master bedroom away from the other bedrooms for increased privacy
• Master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a private full bath with a double vanity, garden tub, and separate shower
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have walk-in closets and share a second bathroom
• Laundry room lies near the kitchen and includes access to a two-car garage and an unfinished recreation room upstairs
|Total Living Area:||1649 sq ft|
|Main Living Area:||1649 sq ft|
|Bonus Area:||483 sq ft|
|Garage Area:||700 sq ft|
|Foundation Types:||Basement - * $125.00
Total Living Area may increase with Basement Foundation option.
Stem Wall Slab
|Number of Stories:||1|
|Max Ridge Height:||25'4 from Front Door Floor Level|
|Primary Roof Pitch:||10:12|
|Porch:||85 sq ft|
|Deck:||120 sq ft|
|1st Floor Master:||Yes|
|Main Ceiling Height:||9'|
|Upper Ceiling Height:||8'|
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
A: Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
A: The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Have any Questions? Please Call 800-482-0464 and our Sales Staff will be able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. If you prefer to order online click the button below.Add to cart