Comprised of classic style and family-friendly amenities, this three bedroom transitional design has much to offer the discerning homeowner. An attractive porch shelters the welcoming front entry, and inside you’ll find spacious nine-foot ceilings along with abundant creature comforts and features for easy daily living:
• Large formal dining room just inside the front entry
• Living room with prefab fireplace and French doors to the back deck
• Kitchen with breakfast nook and pantry
• Utility room
• Master bedroom with tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and private bath with double vanity, garden tub, and separate shower
• Half bath convenient to the main living areas
• Two-car garage
• Two bedrooms upstairs with another full bath, computer desk, recreation room, and attic storage
|Total Living Area:||2348 sq ft|
|Main Living Area:||1414 sq ft|
|Upper Living Area:||934 sq ft|
|Foundation Types:||Basement - * $125.00
Total Living Area may increase with Basement Foundation option.
Stem Wall Slab
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Max Ridge Height:||27'10 from Front Door Floor Level|
|Primary Roof Pitch:||12:12|
|Formal Dining Room:||Yes|
|1st Floor Master:||Yes|
|Main Ceiling Height:||9'|
|Upper Ceiling Height:||8'|
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
A: Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
A: The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Have any Questions? Please Call 800-482-0464 and our Sales Staff will be able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. If you prefer to order online click the button below.Add to cart